The first Katy Area Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
is just days away – Thursday, May 16.
No registration needed to visit the Exhibits!
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Expo & Networking
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM Luncheon - SOLD OUT
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Expo & Networking
Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
14703 Park Row, Houston 77079
We look forward to supporting business development and promoting local business activity that benefits our local community.
We’ll share a day connecting business to business with:
- 42 companies and organizations exhibiting business products, services and resources
- 180 business leaders and professionals attending the luncheon
- Business development experts sharing resources from Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, U.S. Small Business Administration, SCORE Houston and Houston Community College Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lots of opportunity for connecting business to business – bring plenty of business cards!
And a luncheon program featuring:
- Recognition of Katy Area Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- Presentation on Access to Capital by U.S. Small Business Administration
- Keynote Panel (moderated by Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Leader) featuring experts from BP, Houston Community College, Houston Methodist West Hospital and Katy Independent School District sharing experience and expertise on building business opportunities
Excel Behavioral of West Oaks Hospital
TDECU – Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
FAS Bookkeeping & Tax Services
Houston Community College - Katy Campus
Katy Area YMCAs
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Zion Urgent Care Clinic
Athlete Training & Health
Curry & Co. Consulting
Denning & Denning Design
Stokan Jaggers & Associates, LLP