Counseling: What’s CACREP got to do with it?
Presented by: Dr. Katherine Bacon
Thurs., July 19
Third Floor, Multi-Purpose Room
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The enhanced career opportunities for an accredited counseling degree can provide.
- How an accredited counseling degree really is different.
- How to verify the counseling program you’re considering is accredited.
- CACREP accredited
- Quality instruction and clinical experience
- Satisfies course requirements for the Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Texas
The Counselor Education program is designed to provide knowledge and skills in order to obtain a School Counselor certification along with a program of coursework that satisfies the requirements for the Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) license. Both program tracks allow students to complete these two goals in concert within our Master of Education in Counselor Education degree program.