KPM Management 16360 Park Ten Place Suite #310 Houston TX 77084
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Representative Job Opportunity
Immediate job opportunity: We are seeking a motivated Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable representative with experience in homeowner’s association management; to ensure the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions, while applying financial and customer service skills to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of customer accounts.
- The ability to supervise, train, provide direction and instructions
- Time manager, list maker and organized scheduler
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for working with computers
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Experience with accounting software (AP, AR and GL modules) and the ability to learn and utilize other business software (including MS Excel), central database, and banking software.
- Experience and knowledge using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Experience with TOPS Association Management Software system preferred
- Experience with Strongroom Solutions preferred.
- Ability to pay strict attention to details and exhibit strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills in a collaborative team environment.
Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Desire to learn about the industry and support the goals of the organization.
- Receive, review and process (code) all vendor invoices
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Maintain vendor information
- Correspond with vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Conduct semi-annual audits of vendors and invoicing
- Assist Management in providing monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Provide Forecasts of recurring and known expenditures to the Manager
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed accurately
- Generate in-cycle invoices monthly as well as out-of cycle invoices as needed
- Ensure all discounts, pro-rates, credits and adjustments are applied to accounts
- Maintain homeowner/customer accounts
- Provide support to Account Managers as needed to answer customer invoicing and credit questions
- Ensure collection rate goals are met monthly
- Communicate with customers with outstanding balances with a goal to prevent a loss
Attend monthly evening board meetings as needed
KPM Management offers competitive pay and excellent benefits to include a desirable and organized work environment, comprehensive health and dental coverage and eye, paid vacation/personal time.
Only serious, ambitious applicants need apply. To join our team, resume, salary range and cover letter to Tracy@kpmmanagement.com explaining why you are interested in exploring a career with a highly competitive property management company such as KPM Management and what you can do to move our company to the next level of success. Please put Office Administrator Job Opportunity in subject line, no phone calls, please.