16360 Park Ten Place Suite 310
Houston, TX 77084
Tracy Henry - 281-685-3090
Office Administrative Assistant
Business hours are Monday – Friday / 8 am- 5 pm
We invite you to drop off your resume in person at any time.
KPM Management has the best leaders in the industry. If you’re hardworking, ambitious and tech-savvy read below to learn the details of this position. We want you to be part of our company team as we grow.
About our company
KPM Management serves as a management consultant and operations agent for commercial and residential property associations. For 15 years, we have enjoyed long-term relationships with our clients. We have polished our ability to effectively comprehend deed restrictions, work with and advise Boards of Directors, manage corporate banking accounts, design budgets utilizing effective management tools, work with contractors and maintain attractive properties for our clients without constantly increasing association assessments.
The duties as an Administrative Assistant of KPM Management will include (but are not limited to) management support of existing and new clients, aid in new community set up, individual account management, phone coverage, support as a member of the KPM team, other project based duties as required by the company. The Ideal candidate will have high energy, a burning desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and a commitment to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our residents and clients.
- Assist with the day to day business for residential and commercial property management
- Respond to homeowners’ phone calls and emails
- Assist Accounting Manager in preparing monthly financials including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assist Accounting Manager in billing and collections
- Assist Property Manager in preparing for monthly Board Meetings
- Assist Property Manager maintaining task lists following Board Meetings
- Attend Board Meetings as necessary
- Assist in performing routine inspections of communities and generate deed restriction violation letters for the enforcement of deed restrictions
- Maintain and Organize files and databases
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Schedule clubhouse rentals and meeting for board meetings
- Track Office supply inventory and order / shop for additional supplies as needed
- Reconcile expenses, invoices and billings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and work with high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software (Microsoft Office, more)
KPM Management offers competitive pay and excellent benefits to include a desirable and organized work environment, comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, vacation/personal time. Please only serious, ambitious applicants need apply. Send resume, salary range and cover letter to Tracy@kpmmanagement.com. Please explain why you are interested in exploring a career with a highly competent property management company such as KPM Management and why you should be considered to help move KPM to the next level of success. Please email resume add to the subject line “Office Administrator Job Opportunity” in subject line.