Experimac offers professional certified pre-owned Apple related services throughout the Katy/West Houston area. We buy, sell, trade and repair certified pre-owned Apple Macintosh computers, iPhones and iPads, and we offer some of the best pricing available anywhere for Apple products and repairs.
Experimac has worked on everything from iPad to iPhone, to MacBook and iMac, from iOS to OS X.
Are you an Expert in Apple technology?
On a daily basis the technician will help customers diagnose technical issues, repair computer and mobile devices. From time to time the technician will serve customers in the sales lobby by providing onsite Apple products advise matching their needs to the right product.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
- Provides onsite and in-shop Apple laptop or desktop computer / server repair
- Mobile device repair (iPhone's, iPad's, etc)
- Setup Macs and mobile devices
- Uses specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for repair or replacement to customers and test any new parts that are installed.
- Advises customers by providing information on Apple products.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.
- Provides accurate timelines for repairs and upgrades.
- Follows company processes and procedures
- Education: High School Diploma required
- Experience: 2-5 years of proven technical repairs and diagnostics of Apple products
- Proficient knowledge of Apple Products and Technical Acumen
- The following certifications are a plus: ACMT (Apple Certified Mac Technician), MIB ( Mac Integration Basics), iOS, ACSP (Apple Certified Support Professional)
- Intermediate knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Dependability and reliability
- Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Adapts well to change
- General Math Skills
9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Monday-Saturday/Earliest to latest possible openings/closings with rotating days.
Note: Employees to be available to work flexible hours including Saturdays.
Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently.
Keywords: Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Apple Products, Technology, electronics, technician, electronic retail, iPad, iPhone, Macbook Pro, iMac, Genius Bar, Apple Genius Bar, CSAT, CTS, Apple Repair
Job Type: Full-time
- Katy, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Apple Computers and devices technical and repair: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Apple Certification