Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager :
Work closely with the Community Association Manager on the day-to-day operations of several community associations in Harris County and Fort Bend Counties.
This position requires working directly with homeowners via telephone, email, and first-class written correspondence.
- Manage operations for a portfolio of community associations
- Provides administrative, operational, and managerial support to Board of Directors
- Enforcement of community rules and restrictions
- Assistance with contractors associations
- Assist with budgets and delivery/presentation of financial reports
- Minimum of two years in the restaurant, hotel, hospitality, or property management; CMCA or state-equivalent certifications desired
Familiar with the following software packages/web-based applications: Avidstrongroom, TOPS Professional, Microsoft Office, Microsoft OneNote, Smartwebs, FrontSteps, Bank Lockbox, or Box (cloud content management platform)
Must be customer service oriented
Professional in both appearance and character
Able to recognize priorities, plan, organize and execute multiple tasks
Written and verbal communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete, and clear.
Must have command of the English language both written and verbal.
Excellent phone etiquette
Ability to work effectively under deadlines
Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office and various management software programs
Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit
We offer a competitive salary package based upon experience that rewards the employee based on productivity, client retention, and new business development.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or applying, please submit your resume in PDF format along with salary requirements and references to Tracy@KPMManagement.com