Remodeling Assistant Project Manager (FIELD POSITION)
TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bathroom remodeling, including in-house custom cabinetry production. We are seeking experienced craftsmen with the skills and desire to serve as a Remodeling Assistant Project Manager. Position offers excellent opportunities for advancement to more senior managerial roles and increased compensation.
- Assist senior project managers with various tasks while learning the company's detailed operating procedures
- Perform initial job walks and arrange for delivery of required materials prior to start date
- Follow established project schedules and communicate field developments to team members promptly
- Provide direct oversight of skilled craftsmen, with responsibility for adherence to contracted project scope, client-approved designs and quality control standards
- Contribute to field execution (including demo, carpentry and punch-out), as needed
- Manage client relationships throughout the remodeling process
- Seek to identify, hire and train additional skilled labor
- At least 10 years of experience in the residential contracting industry (custom kitchen & bath remodeling experience preferred)
- Organizational skills required to coordinate labor and materials for a large number of projects
- Superior attention to detail and ability to enforce strict quality control standards
- Excellent work ethic and motivation to advance
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ownership of a reliable vehicle and willingness to cover the entire Greater Houston area
For more company information, visit www.trifection.net.