TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bath remodeling, including the design and production of custom cabinetry. We are seeking smart, motivated and team-oriented applicants who are excited to contribute to our design and selections processes.
Specific responsibilities include: 1) preparing computer designs and material samples for client presentations, 2) tracking information related to clients' material selections, including granite, tile, fixtures, paint colors, etc., 3) updating managers on the status of pending projects, 4) assisting salespeople with bids for prospective clients, 5) contributing to the management of client and vendor relationships, 6) promoting TriFection at various industry events. This entry-level position offers excellent opportunity for advancement.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and high level of professionalism
- Keen eye for design and decor with a willingness to learn company's methods
- Proficiency with residential design and Microsoft Office software
- Good communication and client management skills
- Reliable vehicle and willingness to drive throughout Greater Houston, as necessary
For more company information, visit www.trifection.net. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.