Looking for a Super Sales Person
Are you looking for a sales career with a local Katy area small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer! Our Agency has a 30-year proven track record with huge sales potential.
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help clients protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the clients understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Achieve sales goals through calling leads, cross-selling and referrals with heavy cold calling activity
- Be organized and efficient
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Help protect clients by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based client policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive client experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Strong direct sales experience
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Driven to fulfill clients needs
- Proficient computer skills
- You will be required to obtain your General Property & Casualty License before your employment begins and obtain your Life & Health License within 6 months of employment.
- Bilingual candidates welcome
Compensation Range = $30,000 plus commission, if you call sell this will be a $60,000+ per year position.