Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Hospital - Katy
- 21720 Kingsland Blvd., Ste. 102 Katy TX 77450
- (281) 579-5555
- (832) 772-4372
- Send Email
- Visit Website
To inquire or make a referral, please call our Central Intake Line at:
Delivering Advanced Healthcare Closer to Home -- Memorial Hermann Rehabilitiation Hospital - Katy is a freestanding facility, conveniently located on Kingsland Bouevard between Westgreen and Mason Road. We offer free and accessible parking and a comprehensive continuum of care which includes the following programs and services:
1. Inpatient Rehabilitation -- Our 35-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital specializes in treating patients with stroke, neurologic diseases and disorders, critical illness mopathy and complex orthopedic contitions. We are also trained to care for bariatric patients and those requiring management of complex medical issues such as dialysis, tracheostomy, respiratory issues, and blood and Blood by-product tranfusions.
2. Outpatient Therapy clinic -- We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy for adults and adolescents in the the outpatient setting. Unique capabilities include: The McKenzie Method for back, neck and extremity problems, Pre-surgical therapy, Custom splinting, VitalStim dysphagia therapy, and modified barium swallow studies
3. On-site imaging and advanced diagnostic services -- Offering extended weekday and weekend hours with same-day appointments without long wait times. Radiologists are always available for on-site or telephone consults and can accommodate stat reading requests within a two hour window.
4. Outpatient wound care center with hyperbaric oxygen therapy -- Advanced training and state-of-the-art technology for managing difficult, non-healing wounds.
- Acute Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Imaging Services
- Wound Care Center & Hyperbaric Medicine