Mindset Matters: Let's Talk About Appreciation
In partnership with Consolidated Communications, we bring you: Mindset Matters, Let's Talk About APPRECIATION.
There is scientific evidence that states that our Mindset is a critical factor in determining both our level of Success and our Happiness in life. One way we can stay positive, despite our circumstances, is to purposely place our focus on Appreciation.
As we head back to school and try to find a “new normal”, let’s take a look at all of the things we can Appreciate.
Let’s turn our attention towards the following:
- Appreciating the opportunities COVID has brought to us
- Appreciating the people in our lives (family, friends, co-workers, employers)
- Appreciating the Business that is still being conducted and the care we give to each other
- Appreciating the people on the front lines who have special gifts
- Appreciating the environmental changes that are happening
Please join us as we explore this topic. We will have an interactive session for 30 minutes and will leave you with a way you can make a positive difference in this world.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all program content will be held virtually through the end of September. Because of this, we are implementing a "Pay What You Can" registration for all virtual events. This will allow the Chamber to continue to put out informative content to our business community. If you're not in the position to pay anything, please register for the complimentary option. If you're able to contribute a small donation to the Chamber, please select that fee item. We thank you for your continued support!